Dear Mac Students and Families,
Wow! This has been a crazy couple of weeks, and I sincerely hope all of you are feeling rested and back to some normalcy again.
On Monday, March 1, all staff will return to campus. There will still be a small handful of staff members out on accommodations or on leave, but for the most part, our staff will be back. With this type of return, it means that students will now be switching classes again rather than participating in class in designated areas all day as they were when were conducting flexible staffing through Stage 5.
In looking ahead, there are 3 ways that your student can “do” school. They are as follows:
- Your child can remain 100% virtual
- Your child can participate in a hybrid model (A-L come on Monday, Tuesday, Friday; M-Z come on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday)
- Your child can 100% return to campus every day
If your child plans to return to campus, we ask that you reach out to your child’s specific Assistant Principal to let him/her know.
- A-Dd – Sophia Sherline at firstname.lastname@example.org
- De-Hq – Andy Baxa at email@example.com
- Hr-Mi – Gabe Reyes at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mo-Sd – Larry Featherstone at email@example.com
- Se-Z – Tammy Stone at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please know that we continue to take all COVID-19 precautions seriously and that we will maintain current protocol while on campus. I am so proud of my administrative team and teachers in their diligence to upholding the safety of our staff and students. We also want you to know how excited we are to see students and welcome them back to McCallum!
As a reminder, I will be hosting Evening Tea Time with the Principal on Thursday, March 4 at 5:30 pm. I’ll send the Zoom link for that as we get closer next week. I hope to see you then!
McCallum High School