The McCallum PTSA will hold its first general meeting of the year on Monday, Oct. 5 at 6:30 pm. The meeting will be held over Zoom.
To join the Zoom meeting, click here. Other important login details are:
- Meeting ID: 421 600 8481
- Passcode: 5bujnc
Here is the agenda for the meeting:
- Welcome & Call to Order
- Review & Approve Minutes
- Officer Reports
- Treasurer – Kim Vaughan
- Membership – Barbara Romo
- MACares – Jennifer Sabolcik
- Principal Report
- President Report
- New Business
- Next General Meeting: March 1, 2021
- Next Board Meeting: Nov. 2, 2020
McCallum High School PTSA Board Meeting Minutes
June 27, 2020 11:00 a.m. via Zoom
PTSA Members Present: Kathy Borowski, Bria Cirkiel, Noah Cirkiel, Bergan Casey, Stan Casey, Audrey Fong, Erin Geisler, Rhonda Hissey, Elizabeth Jones, Ella Leach, Jodi Leach, Pam Olsen, Jay Plotkin, Lois Porter, Mary Rose, Jennifer Sabolcik, Krista Sherwood
I. President :Bria Cirkiel
- Called the meeting to order 11:03 a.m.
- Reviewed minutes from May Meeting. Minutes approved.
II. Treasurer’s Report: Bria Cirkiel in Jennifer Van Gorder’s absence
- Bria reported that we have $17, 000 in the general fund, and $7,120.50 in the Mac Cares fund.
- Scholarship question from Bergan Casey arose and will be addressed in new business.
III. Membership: No Report
IV. New Business
- Bergan Casey questioned the $3000.00 scholarship amount from Frontier Bank believing it to have previously been $2000.00. Jodi Leach, VP will confirm the amount and report.
- Bria reported that due to Covid and the quick nature of Principal Brandi Hosack’s move to Central AISD Human Resources, a personal note of email from families wanting to thank her would be greatly appreciated by Brandi.
- Bria also reported that those of the Board that were able to make it, enjoyed a Zoom call with our new Principal, Nicole Griffith. She also shared that there will be other virtual opportunities to meet/greet Principal Griffith in the upcoming weeks.
- Nominating Chair Lauren Price presented the slate for McCallum PTSA 2020-2021 as follows:
- President- Bria Cirkiel
- Vice President- Jodi Leach
- Treasurer- Kim Vaughn
- Secretary- Kerren Campa
No nominations from the floor for any position were proposed.
Lauren Price made a motion to call a vote for President. Stan Casey seconded the motion.
PTSA members voted: 15 in favor of Bria Circkiel / 0 Not in favor
Lauren Price made a motion to call a vote for Vice President. Stan Casey seconded the motion.
PTSA members voted: 15 in favor of Jodi Leach/ 0 Not in favor
Lauren Price made a motion to call a vote for Treasurer. Stan Casey seconded the motion. PTSA members voted: 15 in favor of Kim Vaughn/ 0 Not in favor
Lauren Price made a motion to call a vote for Secretary. Stan Casey seconded the motion.
PTSA members voted: 15 in favor of Kerren Campa/ 0 Not in favor
V. Meeting adjourned by Bria Cirkiel at 11:13 a.m.