Partners in Education (PIE)
Partners in Education is a program where PTSA seeks to form alliances with local businesses for the benefit of McCallum. Our Partners donate money, goods, services, etc. PIE shares resources with the Excellence Fund which provides assistance to McCallum teachers for academic related expenses. Are you interested in becoming a Partner in Education (PIE) or do you know a business that may be interested? Contact committee chair Bergan Casey at firstname.lastname@example.org Any donation is appreciated! Your business (or family name) will be recognized on a huge bulletin board by the office that everyone passes by as they enter the school. In addition you will be featured in the MacKnightly News that goes to 1500 subscribers in our community and on the McCallum High School Website. Here are a few examples of how Partners have helped our school due to generous donations:
- TV to display work and art for digital media and graphic design classes.
- Earphones to be used with computers for various classes.
- IPAD and case for controlling lights and sounds for the theatre.
- Dictionaries for ESL for a variety of languages including French, Arabic, Persian, Nepali and Kinyarwanda.
- Padlocks for ESL students to secure their lockers.
- Numerous supplies for Science Labs.
- A much needed washer and dryer for the Life Skills class and the nurse. These appliances also benefit many of the sports teams.
- In kind donations such as gift certificates to be used for faculty meeting and breakfasts for teachers and staff.
The McCallum community truly appreciates all the different ways your contributions benefit our school.
McCallum is a 501(c)(3) non profit organization and all donations are tax deductible to the full extent allowable by law.
Thank you to our 2019-2020 Partners in Education