Links at a Glance:
Things all McCallum parents should know:
- This WEBSITE will answer most of your questions about the school. Go to our home page at mccallumhs.com and mark it as a favorite. It is your link to all information about McCallum High School.
- The MACKNIGHTLY weekly email newsletter brings you the most current news in a timely fashion. To subscribe, go to the bottom of any page on this web site and add in your information. Watch for a confirmation email and click the button in the email to confirm your subscription. Check your spam folder if you don’t start receiving newsletters. If you are having trouble with subscribing, or still aren’t getting newsletters, contact email@example.com. Note that almost all articles published in the MacKnightly are also posted on the website in our News section.
- Follow us on social media! Follow McCallum on Facebook. Follow The Shield student newspaper on Instagram. Also follow the Fine Arts Academy on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. To be notified of upcoming plays and musicals from MacTheatre, join this email list.
- If you are a Google Calendar user, you may subscribe to the school calendar.
- Join the PTSA!
- Watch the MacKnightly Newsletter emails at the beginning of the school year to sign up to be a Secret Pal to a McCallum staff member!
- Encourage your child to GET INVOLVED. McCallum is a big school. Joining an organization makes it smaller. Encourage your child to listen to the announcements to hear about different clubs, organizations, and meetings. You can find a list of clubs and organizations here. Clubs and activities are varied. There is something for everyone!
- MAKE SURE YOU ARE INVOLVED! Now’s not the time for parents to walk away from their child’s school. Your kids need you more than ever and McCallum High School needs you more than ever. Contact the PTSA, the booster organizations of any activities your child is involved in, and/or watch the MacKnightly for opportunities to volunteer. You’ll be glad you did!
Volunteer Opportunities for Parents:
Order a flock of plastic pink flamingos to show up in your friend’s yard all in the name of good fun and raising money for Project Graduation 2017! One flock is only $25! To Flock-a-Friend, complete the registration form and pay online by clicking here. Once your...
Hello Parents - Your PTSA is actively raising funds to support McCallum's annual Student Scholarship program. Each year the PTSA awards two $1000 scholarships to graduating seniors and we need your help to provide those dollars. Please consider helping deserving...
We are looking for a parent to assist with updates to the McCallum school website. Need to have Wordpress and some HTML/CSS experience. Will share duties with our current parent volunteer. If interested, please contact Gina Akin at Gina.F.Akin@gmail.com