We will be hosting a post-Spring Break, mass COVID-19 testing event this Friday, March 26 between 7:30 a.m. – 4 p.m. Tests are FREE for AISD students and staff and administered via drive-thru.
This mass testing event is available to ALL Austin ISD students and staff, which includes those who learn and work in-person and remotely. You should consider getting tested if you are not 2 weeks out from completing your COVID-19 vaccine series and:
- Are showing COVID-19 symptoms
- Have had close contact/exposure to a confirmed positive or someone showing COVID-19 symptoms (and you are not completely vaccinated)
- Traveled over Spring Break
- Participated in group activities with members outside of their household where masking and social distancing were not consistently practiced
- North: Northeast Early College High School (Nelson Field) 7105 Berkman Dr. Austin, TX 78752
- South: Austin ISD Central Office 4000 S. IH-35 Austin, TX 78704
Participants must register to be guaranteed a test.
Items to Bring to Your Testing Appointment
- Austin ISD ID or Badge
- Completed Consent Form.
- QR Code from Pre-Registering Online (not required, but strongly encouraged to help decrease wait times): https://register.txrapidtest.
If you are unable to make the March 26 mass testing date and want to get tested this week, please note that COVID-19 rapid tests are available at campus health rooms. Please call your campus health room for more information
If you have non-AISD family members who wish to access testing, we encourage you to contact your primary care provider or schedule a testing appointment through Austin Public Health: https://www.austintexas.gov/
Alexandra Copeland, Director of Health Services