Dear Mac Families,
This is a friendly reminder that we will be engaged in STAAR End-of-Course (EOC) Exams this week Tuesday – Friday. We will need to utilize our entire teaching staff and classroom spaces in order to safely test our students with social distancing in place. Non-testing students will engage in remote (staying at home) asynchronous (non-zooming) learning.
Here is our schedule:
- Monday – Regular A Day
- Tuesday – Algebra 1 EOC
- Wednesday – Biology EOC
- Thursday – AP Testing + Possible EOC Make Up
- Friday – U.S. History EOC
Attendance for Students who are Testing:
- Attendance will be taken care of for the first two periods of the day (students will be marked as testing)
- Testers must do the attendance check in for the last two periods of the day (posted on Blend by their 3/4 or 7/8 teachers)
Attendance for Students who are not Testing:
- Students will complete asynchronous work for all classes.
- Students must complete the attendance check-in for each class
Please reach out if you have questions. We’re here to help!
McCallum High School