You’ve got just three more chances to see Me & My Girl, a dance-filled musical that will entertain the whole family. What happens when you discover you are royalty? Me and My Girl is a comic, musical romp from the thirties that follows the fortunes of Bill Snibson, a proud Cockney who is amazed to learn that he’s actually the 14th Earl of Hareford. But if he wants to claim his title, it looks as if he will have to shed his old life – and love.
With well-loved classic songs including The Lambeth Walk and Leaning on a Lamp Post, Me and My Girl won a hatful of Olivier, Drama Desk and Tony Awards. Noel Gay wrote the music; the original book and lyrics were by Douglas Furber and L. Arthur Rose.
- Tickets may be purchased in advance at https://mccallum.ludustickets.com/
- Student tickets are $7; adults are $16, and seniors are $12.
- Add $2 for tickets purchased at the door, except at the student rate.
- Group rates for groups of 10 or more are discounted 10% for online purchases.
- Show runs February 23-26 & March 3-5 at 7 pm; Sunday shows are only at 2 pm.
- See a full cast list here: https://www.facebook.com/events/539767376221963/
- Shows are in the MAC theatre.