Does your business or organization need a way to garner the attention of McCallum families and the surrounding community? More than 4,000 attendees enjoy MacTheatre’s main stage shows each year. The October 1st deadline is approaching to have your ad or sponsorship appear in all four Playbill show programs that our audience members receive.
MacTheatre is one of the most dynamic and respected high school theatre programs in the country. Our students are accepted to the most distinguished universities and conservatories in the US and Europe and consistently win prestigious awards. This isn’t just bragging. MacTheatre accomplishes all this in spite of limited funds allocated by AISD. The Royale Theatre Society, boosters for the McCallum High School theatre program, are trying to remedy that by raising funds.
Here is how you can help our students:
- Attend the shows! Purchase advance tickets at https://mccallum.ludustickets.com/ or visit our box office the night of the performance.
- Buy an Ad in the Playbill program or suggest an ad purchase to someone.
- The Playbills used in our productions are the very same ones you would get when seeing a performance in New York or London. First printed in 1884, Playbill is recognized as the gold standard in theatre programs.
- Ads start at $150.00 for a quarter page that will run in all four main stage production Playbill programs of the season. Considering these ads reach more than 4000 people per season, even a full page at $600 is a steal. http://bit.ly/mactheatre-ads
- Become a Sponsor or suggest sponsorship to others.
- Here is a way that you can show your appreciation for the Theatre program, and we can show the same appreciation back!
- There are five levels of sponsorship, ranging from $50 to $1000. Each level offers more for your donation than the last. Please visit http://www.mactheatre.com/giving/ to explore your options. You get all the benefits of advertising and there are added bonuses for you and your company!
**We are happy to design your ad for you if you don’t have something prepared.**
The deadline to get the most for your money is fast approaching. Ads and sponsorships need to be purchased by Saturday, October 1st to ensure you are represented in all four Playbills!
Contact Andy Cazal, Royale Theatre Society Fundraising Chair, with any questions you may have at firstname.lastname@example.org.