Dear Students and Parents:
We hope you are all doing well and staying safe and healthy.
We miss seeing our students very much and want to be sure you know how to reach us if you need anything.
For the most up-to-date information, please check our counselor website at www.maccounselors.com. There, you can find information concerning scheduling, choice sheets, AP information, college, upcoming ZOOM sessions and much more.
Students and parents please email your counselor with any questions. We will get back to you as soon as we can.
- A-Cn – Loren Croom – email@example.com
- Co-Hd – Shelley Goldstein – firstname.lastname@example.org
- He-Me – Daniela Galvan – Daniela.email@example.com
- Mi-Sd – Cristela Garcia – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Se-z – Mickey Folger – email@example.com
- College – Nancy Nitardy – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Special Education – Julie Rigby – email@example.com
If you or someone you know is experiencing a mental health crisis, Integral Care has a 24/7 Crisis Helpline at 512-472-HELP (4357). You can also Text TX to 741741 to connect to Crisis Text Line. The Crisis Text Line provides free, 24/7 crisis support via text.
For a mental health emergency, please call 911 and ask for a wellness check.
Thank you and Go Knights!