MANUFACTURING TECHNOLOGY ACADEMY ADVANCED MANUFACTURING SPECIALIZATION I
Employers are looking for well-trained employees to invent, design, build, and repair equipment and technologies that produce U.S. products in a global economy. There are thousands of high-paying jobs in the world of manufacturing. At ACC, you can learn the skills to begin or advance your career. Completion of this certificate prepares students to function as entry-level technicians in advanced manufacturing.
- High school rising junior with their own transportation to ACC Highland campus for all classes
- Maintain overall ACC GPA of 2.00 or higher
- Earn a C or better in all ACC courses
- Rising juniors entering the program will be able to obtain a level I certification upon successful completion of all required courses AND obtain a Certified Production Technician (CPT) credential.
Afternoons Monday/Wed or Tuesday/Thurs during junior and senior years and one course in the summer after junior year.
ACC is offering online information session on Friday, April 24th… here is the link: https://forms.gle/
This certificate prepares students to function as entry-level technicians in advanced manufacturing. To receive the Manufacturing Technology – Advanced Manufacturing Specialization Level 1 Certificate, the student must (a) make a minimum grade of C in all required math and science courses, and (b) have an overall GPA of 2.0 or greater.
- Fall 2020 DFTG 1405 (4-3-3) Technical Drafting 4
- Spring 2021 INMT 1419 (4-3-3) Manufacturing Processes 4
- Summer 2021 CETT 1403 (4-3-3) DC Circuits 4
- Fall 2021 MFGT 1302 (3-3-0) Introduction to Automated Manufacturing 3 RBTC 1401 (4-3-3) Programmable Logic Controller 4
- Spring 2022 MCHN 1426 (4-3-3) Introduction to Computer-Aided Manufacturing (CAM) 4
- TOTALS 23 College Credit hours
For more info, contact: Leticia Gonzalez Career & Job Readiness Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org
TSI Not Required But recommended
Complete the application for Manufacturing Technology Academy at: https://forms.gle/
PROGRAM LOCATION ACC Highland Campus
For more information, please contact Coach Nitardy at 512-841-7315.