News & Events
Boys Basketball @ Burnet: Freshmen & JV 5:15/Varsity 6:30 PM
December 10, 2019 @ 5:15 pm - 8:00 pm
Boys Basketball vs. St. Michaels @ MAC: Freshmen 5:15/JV 6:30/Varsity 8 PM (H)
December 13, 2019 @ 5:15 pm - 9:30 pm
Girls Basketball vs. LBJ @ Delco: JV 5:15 pm, Varsity 7 pm
December 13, 2019 @ 5:15 pm - 8:30 pm
Stay healthy, Knights! Please read this important information with tips to stay healthy as exams and winter break approach. Click here for English. Click here for Spanish.
First semester exams take place the week of Dec. 16-19, 2019. There will be early release for students each day. Here is the schedule: Monday: 1st period: 9-11am; 2nd period: 11:10am-1:10pm Tuesday: 5th period: 9-11am; 6th period: 11:10am-1:10pm Wednesday: 3rd period:...
Please join MACares at its annual benefit shopping night this Thursday from 5-8 pm at Ten Thousand Villages, a fair trade market featuring one-of-a-kind gifts and housewares made by artisans from Asia, Africa, Latin American, and the Middle East. Shoppers will enjoy...
Students grade K - 7th, join the MAC cheer team for their Winter Kiddie Clinic on Friday, Dec. 20, from 9 am-3:30 pm at the MAC Fieldhouse. The clinic will include a full day of games, dances, winter crafts, cheering, and of course, time with all of your favorite MAC...
- Grad Knight 2020 – Donations Needed
- Staff Appreciation – Holiday Luncheon
- PTSA General Meeting Dec. 2
- December CAC Meeting
- Boys’ Soccer Tryouts
- Basketball Alumni Game Will Honor McCallum Legend Jay Arnette, Friday Nov. 22
- Mac Hoops Boosters: Next Meeting Sunday, Dec 1
- Your help needed – FOUR Mac Staff have no Secret Pals!
- Mac Guitar Program’s Battle of the Bands Takes Place Thursday, Nov. 21
- Holiday Fine Arts & Crafts Fair at McCallum
- MACares fundraiser at Ten Thousand Villages
- Attention Amazon Shoppers
- Student Accident Insurance Available for All AISD Students
- Boys Basketball Tips Off Saturday, Nov. 16
- Play Men’s Lacrosse for McCallum High School
- Mac Hoops Booster Club: Join us Sunday, Nov. 10 at Pour House
- MAC Band Advances to UIL State Marching Championships
- Fence Sign Sale for Mac Band
- Staff Appreciation Lunch – Sign Up to Help!
- Project Graduation meeting